• Special Education Referrals
    Parents may refer their child to the Committee on Special Education or Committee on Preschool Special Education at anytime. Parent Referrals for children suspected to have a disability can be picked up in the CSE Office.  It is important that parents meet with the Director of Special Education or the building principal prior to filling out the referral.  This meeting will outline the process for the referral as well as the committee meeting.
    Any questions call Katie Boyer @ 607-569-5200. ext.5220